Her smile is getting bigger by the day, and she LOVES to put anything she can in her mouth. Kirby's still working hard on getting that thumb in there...she's almost got it!
The rice cereal is going well, I guess. She loves it, which is great, but last night she would eat a whole spoonful and then when I took the spoon away to refill it, she screamed and screamed until I put the spoon back in her mouth. This went on and on until we gave up and fed her a bottle. Patience is obviously something we're going to have to work on!
Check out the belly!
Mmmmmm...this dress is yummy
Kirbs took a little cat nap while we were getting ready to go to the park
These days Kirby is all about standing - she's such a big girl!
Nana and Grandpa came in town to visit this weekend - Kirby loves her Nana and her ballerina mice pj's (thanks Cindy Knocke)!
6 comments:
Kirby, you're such a big girl!!! And, what a beautiful little one you are. YOU'RE FOUR MONTHS OLD!!! wHOO HOO!
Nana loves Kirby, too. And Nana also loves that pretty pink dress!!!!
Wow Ladies, we've got some pretty good looking kids growing up. What a darling dress.
I love looking at your blog. Kirby is so beautiful--and growing up so fast. I can't believe how much she has grown since the "sip and see" at Nana's house. Thanks for sharing her with us!
Oh she is just awesome. We cannot find our camera anywhere and are missing so many pics...
Love the one of her sleeping all sprawled out! So much pink! Girls are fun!
love the onesies with the snap crotch, so easy to pop open , put a hand in the diaper and finger their p-ssy
Post a Comment