We also hung out with the Hills for a bit on Saturday - Hadley was very sweet to the "baby" as she calls Kirby. Notice the wet spot on Kirby's dress...she loves to suck on her clothes!
Our visit to the beach on Sunday to visit Granddaddy was great! Kirby thought he was pretty funny! It's soooo neat to see them together.
7 comments:
She is a tunkin punkin!
What a precious pumpkin. Such cute smiles. Love the one with she and Hadley.
OH MY!!! She is the CUTEST thing ever. I love it...love the pumpkin pics. Oh Megan, she is really one of the most beautiful little angel filled with light. Her eyes look so happy! I just love her. I need to see her soon! :)
My goodness! Kirby is SO beautiful! Very photogenic! :)
Hi Smiles! You would brighten anyones day.
Hi Hadley. You are so cute. give me a call when you are in town next time.
What kind of parents are you since you declined the photo op with Kirby's FIRST pig?
Post a Comment