Kirby is obsessed with the television and herself. She does whatever she can to keep an eye on the tv, and just squeals when she sees herself in the mirror. Sunday night she watched intently as I scrolled through the 247 pictures of her that are currently on our camera. Her eyes got huge and she just grinned from ear to ear when she saw each picture. Evidently she thinks she's as cute as we do!!
Mommy has a newfound obsession with Oreos...no particular kind - ALL Oreos - regular, double stuffed, minis, cakesters - you name it, I've stuffed my face with them. I have never been a sweets person, so I don't know where this has come from. I polished off nearly an entire bag by myself this week...I wonder why I can't fit into my clothes??? Yes - I ate them all by myself.
4 comments:
I'm glad Kirbs is feeling better!!! That is so cute she likes to look at herself, she has good taste. Hey, Megan, save some of those OREOS for me!
So does that (oreos) mean you might be pregnant? J/K. So sorry to hear about little Kirby being sick. I understand looking at her pictures. I keep going to your blog and looking at her pictures too.
Megan, fever/infections = OREOs for Mom!!! Kirby is the cutest! Ryan LOVES baby pictures...and, T.V. Glad she's feeling better. Bless her little heart!
I am afraid I know exactly where you got that sweet tooth!! It get much, much stronger with age. I just paray Kirby didn't get that gene. She did get her mommy's and daddy's good looks and she knows it!
Post a Comment