Monday, October 29, 2007

Boerne Buddies & a Jack-o-lantern

Jim was out of town for the annual "Dudes' Weekend" in Galveston, and Brian was off in the Colorado wilderness, so Courtney and sweet Matty came to Houston to visit.

Kirby and Matty had a great time hanging out, and it was great for me to get some girl time!! It was so fun seeing them interact. There is such a huge difference between boys and girls! Matthew was crawling all over the place and seemed so grown up next to Kirby. It was neat to see what Kirby will be doing in just a few weeks. I am still amazed at how quickly these babies change!!!!

Matthew couldn't get enough of himself! He just grinned and yelled into the mirror. Precious!!! I can't get enough of those big brown eye and LONG eyelashes either!!

Kirby says, "Watch your hand, there, Matty!!"

Sweet baby kisses...

Matthew forgot that girls are yucky!!

Matthew was so cute playing with all of the toys. I can't believe how quickly the jealousy bug sets in...he wanted whatever Kirby was playing with.


When Jim got home on Sunday, we sat out on the back porch and carved a pumpkin and enjoyed the perfect weather.

Such a work of art!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan,

She is too adorable, just precious... She looks like the happiest baby in the world!

Thank you for letting us peak into her lil' world with you and
Jim.

I * LOVE * THE * PICTURES!!!!

Jen =)

Unknown said...

You get cuter every day Miss Kirbs! How fun for you to have a new friend - but you'd better be careful with those boys - no matter how cute and sweet they are!! I love your happy face with a happy jack-o-lantern.

Tootle Family said...

What a fun "girls' weekend with babies".