A princess and a goldfish - Kirby is perfect at everything!!
I think she likes being a princess the best. But she is adorable as both. Darling. give smiles a hug from me.
I'm so pumped to see her her stylin' in her "Queen of the Crib" outfit...I knew she would do it justice when I bought it. Love it, love it!!! She has the best smile ever - happy girl!! jen
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A princess and a goldfish - Kirby is perfect at everything!!
I think she likes being a princess the best. But she is adorable as both. Darling. give smiles a hug from me.
I'm so pumped to see her her stylin' in her "Queen of the Crib" outfit...I knew she would do it justice when I bought it. Love it, love it!!!
She has the best smile ever - happy girl!!
jen
Post a Comment