Sunday, November 4, 2007

My weekend

My Annie and DonDon met Mommy and Daddy on Thursday night, and I got to go with them to Beaumont, TX!

I had lots of fun with Annie on Friday - I went to visit my Aunt Kathy and Melanie, and then Mom came over to play with me. I love her so much - she talked to me and played with me and gave me my bottles. I showed her how I can hold it all by myself now!




On Saturday, Annie, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the deer lease to meet DonDon, Uncle Michael, Py and Jacob. I'm not sure what I think about all this hunting mess...I might just leave that to the boys.


Daddy says, "Do as I say, not as I do."

I have been practicing sitting, and I'm getting pretty good at it! I still need some help, but it won't be long before I can do it all by myself!!!


Have a great week! Love, Kirby Toes

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Kirby, you have cheeks and eyes like my baby Ryan! So precious and sweet you are! And, definitely don't do as daddy does.

boo and stacy said...

Kirby was A FISH? Oh I love it!!!!! And the precious picture of her with the sad face...ohh mommy will make it better. she is a CUTIE!!