Annie's the photographer in these pics...she can make Kirbs smile like no one else!


Daddy's always good for some laughs...he's so silly which is exactly why we love him!! We've had the Lily the frog song in our head for 2 days now - "Hola, soy Lily..." The frog sings in English, too, but the Spanish song is much more fun!
4 comments:
Muy bueno Kirby! (did I spell muy right?)
The smile kills me. Just kills me. Dont you wish you could freeze frame it and just always have it to look at!
Kirby's just as precious with her bottom lip quivering. I loved that picture in your last blog.
Kirby Toes - I love your precious little face with a big smile or a quivering bottom lip (as long as it doesn't quiver when you see me) I think you are beautiful no matter what you do!!!
Post a Comment