You've come a long way Baby Kirby - Yes God is truly amazing!!!! Love Annie
My how she has grown! Thank you God for Kirby!
Oh my gosh Kirby, I just noticed... we have the same tummy. Way to go girl! Love you, Nana.
She is absolutely precious and I want to kiss that sweet belly right now! :)yes, mom...I am posting comments and looking at blogs! Can you believe it?!
Way to go, Julie!!!
Look how God made such a precious baby...and belly! Love it!
Sweet girl! What a miracle is all I can say!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You've come a long way Baby Kirby - Yes God is truly amazing!!!! Love Annie
My how she has grown! Thank you God for Kirby!
Oh my gosh Kirby, I just noticed... we have the same tummy. Way to go girl! Love you, Nana.
She is absolutely precious and I want to kiss that sweet belly right now! :)
yes, mom...I am posting comments and looking at blogs! Can you believe it?!
Way to go, Julie!!!
Look how God made such a precious baby...and belly! Love it!
Sweet girl! What a miracle is all I can say!!
Post a Comment