Thursday, September 27, 2007

This little piggy...

This little piggy went to the doctor.

This little piggy got shots.

This little piggy got measured.

This little piggy grew lots!

I think this little piggy isn't so little anymore!!! Kirby is 13 lbs, 4 oz. and 25 1/2 inches long! We tried rice cereal tonight, and surprise, surprise, she loved it...almost as much as Jim did!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Visible proof that Kirby is in the right family - loving to eat!

Newsflash to Kirby - Your Annie thinks you are the most beautiful, smartest, sweetest, best baby in the world and 1 week is much too long to wait to see you! (I might have to sneak over and play) - Annie

The Grays said...

you aren't at all biased are you, Annie? Come and play ANY time!!!

Unknown said...

Dear Megan, Thanks so much for sharing your family with us! I love this blog and will visit again! Just to keep up! Love to all, Diane and Don

Tootle Family said...

Oh my gosh...that is the cutest!!! Her smile is the BEST!

Pamela said...

Yum-yum! What a good eater. Those pictures make me laugh. Don't know who is enjoying it more, Jim or Kirby!

Pam said...

O that is great. I loved the fruit days best. I always liked some of the baby foods. One of the few mommies that did. Darling little Kirby gets cutier everyday.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just like cum baby girl let me give you some right from the source