mmm...these fingers taste pretty yummy! I've been trying really hard to get my thumb in my mouth, but I always end up with a couple of fingers in there, too! Ride 'em cowgirl! I love smiling at my mommy... OK...I think I've had just about enough tummy time. I'm still getting used to this hat - mommy loves it, but I'm not so sure about it yet!
O my what an adoraable little baby girl. She should be on TV. I love the pictures and all the updates. Jim, start practicing keeping the boys away.Love the hat. Pam May
4 comments:
she is definitely a hat girl!! Soooo cute. And a beautiful child of God. Love you, Nana
O my what an adoraable little baby girl. She should be on TV. I love the pictures and all the updates. Jim, start practicing keeping the boys away.Love the hat.
Pam May
Love the hat too Mom! She is the cutest and just looks like she has the CUTEST little personality already! So fun!
I want a baby girl!!! She's soooo precious, and I LOVE the hat. Jessica
Post a Comment