Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What's my name?

Jim and I are wondering if Kirby will ever learn her real name since we call her by so many names. Here are a few...

Kirbs
Kirby Toes (for some reason the word "Toe" gets tacked on to the end of all Mudd names...I still answer to MeMe Toes - thanks Annie and DonDon!) :)
K.T. (see above)
Toes
Kirb-a-lirb
Kirb-a-licious
Peekie Peep Eyes (don't even ask, because we don't know!!)
Peekie

Poor baby girl!!

Here are some pictures we took on Saturday - Kirby turned 3 months old. Makes me a little sad that she's already so grown up!! The first one is my favorite - just love that smile!!!




3 comments:

The Garrison's said...

So glad I am not the only one who has wacky and numerous nicknames! HA! She is wonderful! I love her big smiles!

Jim Gray said...

You forgot "Chicita Bonita Juanita de la Garza"

The Grays said...

You're right!! How did I forget that one?