1. Kirby is talking up a storm - she's learned several new words this month and LOVES to make animal sounds. Her favorite by far is the monkey sound...Whenever she sees her toy monkey, she lights up and says, "E-E-E-E-E-O-E!"
2. We celebrated Maria's birthday. I have always known that I can't bake or cook, but I wasn't aware that I can't spell either. It's the thought that counts, right?
3. Since Kirby's almost one, Annie decided she needed to start helping around the house. Her first chore was helping with the dishes. Good job, Kirbs!
4. Jim and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary on Saturday. Time flies when you're having fun! I love you, sweet boy!!
May 2003

April 2008
5. Kirby fake coughs. It's hysterical!
6. Kirby LOVES flowers and dirt. She will sit outside and just touch the flowers and dig her fingers in the dirt. Unfortunately she also likes to eat flowers and dirt.
7. We bought Kirby squeaker sandals last weekend - she gets so excited when we put them on her and jumps up and down to make them squeak. I really think they will help her learn to walk or at least that's what I told myself when I rationalized buying her another pair of shoes!!
8. Kirby LOVES Goldfish and Cheerios. She smacks them and yells, "MO-MO-MO-MO-MO!" until we give her more. I never thought I would think that smacking was cute!!
9. Kirby has woken up at 5:30 almost every morning for the last 3 weeks. Isn't that fabulous?
10. Maria has decided to teach Kirby to blow out a candle so she'll be ready for her birthday. Kirby blows when she sees the flame, just not quite hard enough yet. Maria is such a blessing to our family and we just adore her - almost as much as Kirby does!
11. My cousin has a little girl who's 2 weeks older than Kirby. She is having surgery tomorrow - please keep sweet Georgia in your prayers!!
4 comments:
HAPPY 11TH KIRBY!!!! Have Maria teach you spelling...not mommy.
Megan, that cake is great!
Congratulations on your five year anni!!!!! That's huge!
I can't believe it has been 5 years!!!!
O lots of congrats. Darling family and growing fast. Darling pictures. Fun 11 things.
Kirby you are growing up so fast! You are such a cute baby girl! Happy Anniversary! We can't wait to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment