Love the smile. Probably because we all look at her and go you're so cuuuuuuute and that is what she sees. haha. Nothing will make that darling munchkin anything but cute as a button.
Okay, first off...that dress is SO cute and the header pic. Oh my goodness - those eyes. OH I just want to see you and squeeze you little Kirbs! Give her a sqeeze from me okay!?!? Love yall! And, per your request, the garrison blog has been updated!
5 comments:
I love that new smile and what a cute Mexican dress! Very San Antonio.
Super cute dress...and, the smile is precious.
It's the scrunched up nose that makes the smile!
Love the smile. Probably because we all look at her and go you're so cuuuuuuute and that is what she sees. haha. Nothing will make that darling munchkin anything but cute as a button.
Okay, first off...that dress is SO cute and the header pic. Oh my goodness - those eyes. OH I just want to see you and squeeze you little Kirbs! Give her a sqeeze from me okay!?!? Love yall! And, per your request, the garrison blog has been updated!
Post a Comment