What a perfect 1st Mother's Day! It all got started with beautiful flowers and the sweetest card I have ever read from Maria - she translated something she read in Spanish. Here's what it said:
Kirby's Way Home
Lord, someone told me that you will send me to earth tomorrow, but how will I survive if I'm so young and defenseless?
Among a lot of angels I have chosen one for you. She will take care of you.
But, in heaven I just sing and play and it's enough to be happy.
Your angel will sing for you and will smile every day, and you will feel love and be happy.
How will I understand her if I don't speak her language?
Your angel will tell you sweet words and will teach you how to talk.
What will I do when I need you?
Your angel will teach you to pray.
I'll be sad because I won't see you anymore.
Your angel will talk about me, and you will find the way to me, and I'll always be with you.
At that moment there was peace...The girl hurried to Him softly.
Lord, if I'm going, tell me her name. What's my angel's name?
Her name is not important. You just call her: Mother...Megan
How sweet is that, and how blessed are we to have such a kind, loving lady take care of our baby girl? The rest of the weekend was just as wonderful.
Kirby's been so generous with her kisses lately...
Our new favorite thing is playing with moss. I have seriously never swept so much in my entire life.
4 comments:
Matty and Mommy want a Maria!!!!!!!!!
great pic of the 3 girls!
I want a Kirby-kiss. So sweet. Maria sounds like a huge blessing.
she is ready for p-ssy "play" very soon
Post a Comment