Not at all!
I have to say how much she looks like Julie (at that age)in that picture.
Yes, I agree. I think the yellow over did the look you were going for. :)
A girl can never have too many bows!
I love the rainbow look - Annie
Pam, if you can, email me a pic of Julie at that age and I'll post it so we can compare :)
She is SO cute! I tagged you in a little blog game..go to my blog and play along :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Not at all!
I have to say how much she looks like Julie (at that age)in that picture.
Yes, I agree. I think the yellow over did the look you were going for. :)
A girl can never have too many bows!
I love the rainbow look - Annie
Pam, if you can, email me a pic of Julie at that age and I'll post it so we can compare :)
She is SO cute! I tagged you in a little blog game..go to my blog and play along :)
Post a Comment