Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Zoo Animals and Party Animals

Wow...what a Monday! The zoo AND Jimmy Buffett in the same day - it doesn't get much better than that.

Annie and I took Kirby to see the monkeys, and she was in heaven. It was so neat to watch her take everything in.



As always, Jimmy Buffett was a blast, and the people watching was as good as the concert!

no clue who the the land shark is...


Mandy & I got a pic with Jimmy Buffett (or so he called himself!)

5 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Monkeys and Jimmy Buffet...nice!

Unknown said...

Fun for Kirbs AND Mommy AND Daddy. With a start like that, it has to be a great week. Love Annie

Pamela said...

Great post! Looks like lots of fun. I love the pic with Kirby and Megan, who is that old gray haired guy????

The Garrison's said...

Okay, first of all...your hair is long and SO cute...is it wavy in one pic? Very cute. Secondly, Kirbs looks SOO big! Third, concert looks so fun! I bet the margaritas were very fun. Have always wanted to go to one of his concerts.

Tootle Family said...

I'm OBSESSED with the header pic! Sweetest!