Wednesday, April 2, 2008

10 things for 10 months!


Can you believe I'm 10 months old? In 2 months I'll be 1 - whoa - time flies when you're having fun, and boy have I had fun this month!!! Here's what I've been up to...

1. I am a super crawler. If Mommy and Daddy turn away for too long, I am gone!

2. I hate to have my diaper changed. Half way through the process, I think it's great to flip over and crawl away. As you can imagine, this is has resulted in some serious messes!

3. I pull up on everything and I've started cruising around. I've gotten a few battle wounds in the process - Mommy and Daddy are trying so hard to let me test my limits, but I make them nervous when it looks like I'm going to fall!

4. I am a "top clapper." I keep my right hand palm up and only move my left hand...kind of like an alligator opening and closing his mouth. Daddy tells me that life's about the little things, and I think he's right, because I think that EVERYTHING is worthy of a clap these days!

5. I give sweet wet open mouth kisses to my baby doll and my Mommy.

6. I can quack like a duck & growl like a bear.

7. I can make a hysterical "fake surprise" face. Don't tell Uncle Mikey, but my face is way cuter than his!

8. I still love to read. I get SO mad when the story is over. This brings me to my next point...

9. I am a fabulous "fit frower." I fuss and cry and clench my fists - I sure do like to get my way!!! Who doesn't, right?

10. I have 3 more teeth - that makes a total of four!

I can't wait to see what next month brings!!!


5 comments:

Pamela said...

Great post! Kirby is so precious! Can't wait to see her.

Unknown said...

What a big girl you are!! We love the surprised face and double sunglasses. Each month is more fun than the last.

court garrison said...

Oh Kirbs - you are precious. She just keeps getting cuter. I love the pics on this blog. ANd, yes, I do see Jim in the pic below. I LOVE the header and please give away your secret about your cute template! Love you and thinking about you a lot lately!

Tootle Family said...

Hands down the cutest baby girl!!! I LOVED reading this post. You Nana is right...you're the most precious!

Pam said...

Great job growing, Kirby. You sure have learned a lot in 10 months. From a little infant to a big girl that has a mind of her own and is ready to explore her world around her. Love the faces.