Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Monday

Hope this smile brightens your day as much as it does mine...

11 comments:

Pamela said...

I just love that picture, I was thrilled when it popped up on my ceiva. She is beginning to look like a one year old!

Martha said...

Precious smile--precious baby girl! Certainly a day brightener! She's really growing up fast!

Pam said...

Yes what a darling picture and what a way to start the week.

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby girl - I see your Momma and Daddy both in that face.

stacy arnold said...

Yes, she is so darling. and growing up so much!!

and i LOVE your background:) what's the secret to it?

The Grays said...

pyzam.com...they have TONS of neat backgrounds, but be careful when you copy the code from their website because it will erase all of your customization. I would copy and paste your existing code so that you can add back in all of your links once you insert the pyzam code :)

Emily Hayden said...

Megan she is such a doll! I love checking on Miss Kirby's blog to see what you guys are up to!

Tootle Family said...

yes, you even brightened my day on Wednesday!!!

di and pops said...

I cant believe how big you are now and soooo precious. love di

di and pops said...

you are soooo precious and such a beautiful smile. love di and pops

Pam said...

OK had to come back and just get a happy feeling this morning. Had my Kirby fix. Thanks. What a cutie. So I'm off to start my day.