Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kirby Konversations

- At the park last week, Kirby exclaimed, "this horse is my favorite - he match my shoes!!"

- While rock-a-bying tonight, she said, "You boobies is soooo big! My boobies is little."

-Kirby and I ran a few errands today. She wanted to show me something in the store and rubbed my leg and said, "Come here, sweetie."

- As well as Kirby is adjusting to our family of 5, every once in a while the toll it's taken on her shows through - like when I'm feeding babies or changing diapers and she yells, "Mommy, Mommy, I'm right here." Breaks my heart.

- She taps her finger on her lips and says, "Hmmmm...what have we here?"

- It seems that more and more often I have to use "my ugly voice" before Kirby will do what I ask. After she finally obeys, she tilts her head to the side and says, "are you happy now?"

- Kirby: What color is my hair?
Daddy: Brown.
Kirby: I knew that.

- Mommy: What are you doing?
Kirby: Nuffing.

- Mommy: What are you doing?
Kirby: Pooping.

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Megan, those are the cutest statements. She's a smart little cookie!

Unknown said...

hilarious...she's pretty smart and thinks before she says stuff! Can she take a bad picture? Wow!

Unknown said...

Those poor babies have hard shoes to fill. Kirby Konversations are the best!! I hop Mrs. Hagler is as impressed as we are -

Unknown said...

I meant hope!!