Sunday, September 20, 2009

2 months...well 2 1/2 now!

Maggie and William are now 10 weeks old (poor babies didn't get a 2 month old post - I guess that's what happens with the second child...or children!) At their 8 week appointment, Maggie weighed 9 lb. 3 oz. and William weighed 10 lb. 4 oz. They are sleeping great at night - about 8 or 9 hours straight!

We are seeing more and more of their personalities emerge each day - Maggie is so laid back. She just sits and takes it all in with her bright, twinkling eyes. I wish I could capture that twinkle in a picture for you to see! She is just precious!

William is a little more high maintenance - he is content when he is being held and still spends most of the day wide awake. He's super snuggly, and I can somehow already tell that he's going to be all boy. We are convinced that any weight he's gained in the last couple of weeks has gone straight to his cheeks! The pic below doesn't do them justice!

Both M & W are full of smiles and coos these days! I hate that there aren't more hours in the day to sit and talk to those smiling faces - it's hard splitting your time 3 ways - there just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

William and Maggie are just precious - Both are sweet, sweet, sweet. You are right - the pictures don't do them justice!!!