Mom told me ya'll think William looks like me. Let's hope this MAJOR setback doesn't stick with him his whole life! As you know, doctors cannot fix this!
They are all absolutely beautiful! I finally got our new blogspot up and running, so be sure to check it out! thetahaneyfamily.blogspot.com I really need to meet the two newest members of the family! I hated that I was working for their big meet and greet! Hope all is well! They are amazing!
They are all adorable! I am so impressed with you having 3 kids and making it throught those first 2 months! Time flies so quickly with kids, doesn't it?! Very bittersweet :)
6 comments:
O my goodness they are all just so darling. Happy children!
OH my - I really think they are precious - all 3 of em! I really also cannot handle that I have yet to meet the little twinks!!! ah!
Three little miracles - I can't believe they are growing sooo fast!!
Mom told me ya'll think William looks like me. Let's hope this MAJOR setback doesn't stick with him his whole life! As you know, doctors cannot fix this!
They are all absolutely beautiful! I finally got our new blogspot up and running, so be sure to check it out! thetahaneyfamily.blogspot.com
I really need to meet the two newest members of the family! I hated that I was working for their big meet and greet! Hope all is well! They are amazing!
They are all adorable! I am so impressed with you having 3 kids and making it throught those first 2 months! Time flies so quickly with kids, doesn't it?! Very bittersweet :)
Post a Comment