Thursday, September 3, 2009

1st Day of School!!

I'm such a big girl - I went to school today! I didn't even cry when Mommy and Daddy left me - I was too busy playing with play dough. When Mommy said, Bye, I love you!" I said, "I love you, too" without even looking up!

I put my snack in the basket all by myself and played in the kitchen and with the blocks. I had so much fun on the playground, too! When Mrs. Hagler and Mrs. Chakravarti opened the door to let our parents in, I got so excited to see my Mommy waiting for me that I got tears in my eyes. Just Like Mama Llama, she came back!!!

I can't wait to go back tomorrow!!




Thanks, Annie, for the precious apple bubble suit - you're a great smocker!!!

4 comments:

The Condreys said...

LOVE that bubble! Perfect for the first day of school!

Pamela said...

Sweet baby girl!!!! I am so proud of Kirby doing so well on her first day. Teresa, great smocking!!! I'm proud of you, too. Cute outfit.

Unknown said...

What a big girl you are! I am soooo proud of you - School is so much fun - Love Annie

Tootle Family said...

Okay, the apple bubble suit....ADORABLE. What a sweet heart! And, what an independent little thing.

Good job momma llama!