When I enrolled Kirby up for ballet in January, I wasn't sure how she'd do in front of a crowd and was hesitant to let her participate in the recital - especially because she would be one of 2 kids dancing from her class. I was obviously projecting my own fear of being in the spotlight on to her, because SHE. ATE. IT. UP! She danced to The Beatles' All You Need Is Love, and while "grace" may not be her middle name, there wasn't a cuter dancer in the whole show...She grinned from ear to ear the entire time she was on stage and got really into posing for the camera (completely her idea!!)! By the end of the 4th show, she was really eating up the attention!!
2 comments:
She's precious and I'm afraid she knows it - What a ham!!!
Beautiful tiny dancer. Darling.
Post a Comment