Kirbs counted down the days to June 1st - every morning she asking how many days left until her birthday. When she woke up on the big day, she said, "I'm four. I'm four! I woke up this morning and I'M ALREADY FOUR!!!!!!!!!"
We celebrated her actual birthday with dinner at tried and true Tony's and pink cupcakes and had her pARTy at Wonderwild with playtime, painting, party hats, and donuts! Kirbs insisted that she have party hats!
Maggie and William got in on the fun this year, too!
I saw a tutorial online for really cute balloon wreaths, and decided to copy it for table decorations. They suggested I use 150 balloons for a wreath, so my mom and I headed to Walmart/Hobby Lobby/Michaels to gather the supplies...600 balloons later, we had 1 1/2 balls covered! I think we put them a tiny bit too close to each other, because they ended up weighing a ton! We gave a whole new meaning to the term lead balloon. They sure were cute, though!! We will be basing all future birthday parties themes/color schemes in the Gray household off of these suckers!
The biggest hit by far was the Rapunzel dress and wig that Kirby got from Maria and Uncle Michael. We are huge Tangled fans at our house - All three kids recite the lines and sing the songs at the top of their lungs - think we watch it too much?!?!?!
E.T. even made an appearance for Kirby's big day!




2 comments:
A perfect four year old according to Annie. Fun party and good practice for Maggie and William!
I am DYING laughing at ET! ha! Kirbs looks so old in all these pictures! Can't believe she's four!!
Post a Comment