…How about you, you, you? Every time I think about the zoo I get that Raffi song in my head! …you can come too, too, too. We’re goin’ to the zoo!
Anyway, we headed to the zoo last week, and despite the heat, we had a blast! It was the first time I’d been since they’ve opened up the new African section with the giraffes (that you can feed for a mere $5), rhinos, and chimps. Halfway through it we were melting, both literally and figuratively, so I’m sure that’s why we missed the elephants. (or “Phantes” as M&W call them) We cut the trip short and rode the train before heading home. Kirby summed it up best when we got in the car…”Good Trip!”
Kirby was so pumped about the tunnel - I've been in this part of the zoo so many times and never knew this little treasure was there. She and Maggie had so much fun crawling through and looking at the fish - SO much fun that I had to drag Maggie out of it so other kids could have a turn!
They don't come any cuter than this...
Mags ADORES Kirby. Just recently, she's started trying to repeat everything Kirby says and does. This pic captures it perfectly!
Sweet sister loving on her babies!
More posing. I honestly have NO idea where this has come from!
I love Maggie's reflection in this pic - they just stared at each other for what seemed like forever!
You might think this is a rhino, but no - it's La Vaca Lola. just ask William!! "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! Look! La Vaca Lola!"
Our train ride...one day everyone will look at the camera...one day!
4 comments:
Love the pic of Maggie and the ape! They had some kind of communication going on!
What fun - I bet it was a zoo, zoo, zoo! Beautiful babies
Meg, they are sooooo beautiful!!! I really hope I get to meet them someday. Miss you, hope you're doing well!
I also love the pic of Maggie and the ape. Love them all actually.
What fun loving kiddos. Love your blog.
Post a Comment