Jim and I headed to the hospital today for a stress test on the babies. I am thrilled to report that they did great! I want nothing more than for these babies to be born healthy and have the easiest transition possible into this world. We are still on track for a 7/10 delivery. I have to admit that I am selfishly disappointed that I have another 2 weeks of pregnancy, though! My blood pressure continues to creep up and up and shoots up by about 30 points when I even sit up, so it's 2 more weeks of bedrest for me and single working fatherhood for Jim!
Since doctors appts are the only time I'm allowed to get up these days, I actually got dressed today so we took the opportunity to take a family and prego pic for the Maggie and William's baby books.

I had to include this pic of Maria and Kirby...we don't know what we'd do with out Maria, one of Kirby's favorite people in the world!!
3 comments:
What a precious family of 3 - Hard to believe, you will almost double that number.
Megan...i didn't know you were on bedrest. Hang in there!!!
You LOOK FABULOUS for twins. I'm serious.
I'll be anxiously awaiting July 10th!
Oh Meg! I'm so sorry for the bed rest again! I didn't know they officially sent you to bed again! Sorry! But you always have such a greaty attitude and I know you are making the best of it! You look so cute Meg! Your the tiniest person whose pregnant with twins that I've ever seen!! You probably feel big and tired and crowded, but you look beautiful! And you canjust tell that Maria is so sweet by looking at her face! So sweet!
Post a Comment