Friday, June 12, 2009

Kirby Konversations

Jim put Kirby to be last night, and she was beyond tired by the time they got to her room. The conversation when they got in there went like this:

Kirby: Rock-a-bye?
Jim: Yes, lets rock-a-bye
I could hear them singing and saying prayers (sooo sweet)...then came
Kirby: I wanna read Big Sister
Jim: No, we're not going to read Big Sister tonight - it's late and you're tired
Kirby: I wanna read Big Sister
Jim: No, not tonight - we'll read it tomorrow
Kirby: I wanna read Big Sister
Jim: No, Kirby, we're not going to read Big Sister
Kirby: Mommy would.

1 comment:

court garrison said...

Bah ha hah - Made me laugh out loud! so funny and smart you are sweet Kirbs! Those are those times when you just try to hold in a laugh but really cannot! So fun they are! Meg! You are so close to having your babies! AHHHHHH! I cannot wait!