Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Twin Update

Just when I thought there was no possible way these babies or I could get any bigger, they did and I did...here's the proof.

All I can say is that they better slow down in the next 10 days or I might literally pop!! I had my last sonogram yesterday, and Maggie, the one that was supposed to have so much trouble growing because of her 2 vessel cord, measured a whole POUND bigger than she did 10 days ago - she is now 4 lbs. 12 oz. I'd say she's doing just fine!! William measured 4 lb. 9 oz. That's 9 lbs 5 oz, people...with 10 days to grow!

While the twins and I were growing this weekend, Jim and Kirby helped Hadley celebrate her 3rd birthday! Kirbs had a blast and ran around for days before the party yelling I wanna pump it up!



4 comments:

Pamela said...

Those pregnancy pictures do the trick every time!
Is my hair really that ORANGE?

Unknown said...

Wow!! The birthday party looks sooo fun. Pam and Megan - I'm an 100% convinced that pictures make you look bigger than you are and hair much oranger than it really is -

Tootle Family said...

But, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! SEriously. And, that dress is fabulous! Happy Birthday to Hadley! Looks like a neat place.

Grow, but don't grow twins! Be kind to your momma!

Pam said...

Megan you look darling really. All good news and so happy the time is almost here. Exciting.