Monday, May 4, 2009

Anniversary weekend

Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary! Where has the time gone? It's been a wonderful 6 years, and I look forward to the next 60!

While we worked on William's bedding yesterday, Kirby played in the "clouds"

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Congratulations!!!!

I LOVE LOVE the pic of Kirby "playing in the clouds".

The Garrison's said...

Oh Meg! That pic of Kirby is the sweetest! It really does look like clouds. That little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! And, Happy 6 years my friends! Y'all are a great couple with a great little family - although not so little anymore :-) 6 years and a family of 5! Very fun!

The Garrison's said...

And, yes! I am up at 4 in the morning commenting on your blog! The realities of Newborn Land! :-) ha

Unknown said...

Six years, a precious almost 2 year old and more on the way - What blessings you both have been given!!