Maria: Kirby, Usted dice cuchara. (as she shows kirby the spoon)
Kirby: Cuchara!
Maria: Usted dice tenedor. (as she shows kirby the fork)
Kirby: Tenedor!
Maria: Usted dice cuchillo. (as she shows kirby the knife)
Kirby: cuchillo!
Kirby: Maria, you say knife. (as she shows maria the knife)
2. I am sad to report that Molly will be going to live with a new family. I hate it, but I know she will be better off. Poor Molls doesn't get the attention she deserves now, and that will only get worse when our family increases by 2! We will miss you, Molls :(
3. We went to a BBQ tonight at St. Luke's, where Kirby will go to school next year. She and Hadley had a blast in the petting zoo. The only problem was that she kept petting the WRONG end of the animals. Thank goodness for hand sanitizer!! Elliot was all smiles as always!!
1 comment:
Kirby - Can you say precious??
What an exciting school - You will have soooo much fun. Great picture of Julie, Elliott & Uncle Jim!!!
Post a Comment