Sunday, April 26, 2009

While Jim kayaked the Colorado River with the dudes, Kirby and I headed to Beaumont, since I unfortunately no longer have the steam for an entire weekend alone with Kirby. We had a great weekend - I was able to relax, and Kirby was doted on as always!

When we pulled up to my parent's house, these were waiting for Kirby and me. Sweet Jim sent them to us! Aren't they gorgeous?

We (and when I say we, I mean Annie and Denise) now know why custom bedding can cost a thousand dollars. They spent Saturday measuring and cutting and sewing and ripping and resewing Maggie Claire's bedding. I, of course, supervised :) I think they did a fantastic job, and I couldn't be happier with the finished product! William's is next and will have turquoise instead of green, but I think they both need a little break before tackling his!! Thank you so much, Annie & Denise!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bedding looks amazing! Your mom and Denise need to go into business!

Unknown said...

Lucky girls to have such a sweet husband and Daddy! They are gorgeous flowers -
Do you think William can bunk with Maggie Claire for a while???

The Grays said...

for sure...they can sleep together for quite a while - I figure we have another 6 months before we need another marathon sewing session!!!

Tootle Family said...

Love love love it! Excellent work by them.

court garrison said...

your babies are precious! so precious - all 3 of them! Kirbs is SO big and the bedding is totally gorgeous!