
Kirby was thrilled to get some Nana and Hadley-time! Kirbs and Hadley played and played all weekend - they had so much fun! Unfortunately, this is the one and only pic I took of them...
On Monday, Annie and DonDon headed to H-town to check out the rodeo with us - Kirby and I went by ourselves a couple of weeks ago, and she loved it so much we just had to go back! I'm always amazed at what grandparents will do to see their grandkids smile - this deer liked Annie's brand new white shirt, and Kirby thought it was hysterical, so Annie stood there and let it eat her shirt!
The llama was one of her faves in the petting zoo - she thought it was Linda (all you Diego fans will know what we're talking about!)
The pony ride was definitely the highlight of the rodeo - Kirby is still waking up in the morning saying, "ride a pony?" How appropriate that she rode Gem?? She talked to the pony and petted it the whole time - she was in heaven! I love that we have such an animal lover!
Tuesday was not only St. Patrick's Day, but Granddaddy's birthday (and by the way, Cole Rodriguez's birthday - all 9 lb 13 oz of him...he's precious, Brea - congratulations!!) We celebrated Granddaddy's big day at the Pine Tree Lodge - we're so glad it's finally back open after Hurricane Ike!!
Py and Neece gave Kirby tickets to Elmo's Green Thumb. It was a great show - very impressive. Kirby was mesmerized by the characters up on stage, but she wasn't so sure about them as they danced up and down the aisles.
I realized when I saw this picture that I wave with my middle 2 fingers - wierd, right?
We wrapped up the week with crawfish at the Birdwells - whew!
3 comments:
That's a good busy week! Question...where did you find her Elmo shirt? I need to order one for Ryan b/c his is too small now.
Oh...FYI, you're my first pregnant friend with twins. So, fascinating!
What an exciting week for you Kirby (and the Grays, Hills, Prices, Mudds, and Birdwells) - Your enthusiasm is ONE of the things I love the most!!!
Post a Comment