
2. Luckily Mommy remembered them for the trip to the pool with Nana and the Hills. Kirby was MUCH more comfy in the water this time!! She had so much fun!
3. Kirby is very interested in everything Hadley does, and Hadders is so sweet to share everything with her - Kirby waited patiently as Hadley passed out stickers for Julie's birthday. I love that they are to the point that they can play together. It was so fun growing up with cousins my age to play with - these girls are so blessed to have that, too!!
4. Kirby pushed Hadley's stroller around all night long, so of course Pam and I ran out to Target to get Kirby one...she strolled her baby over every inch of our house today. She totally entertained herself and we were all able to SIT and watch the Olympics. Nice, right?
5. Park + Nana = FUN!
6. It's unfortunate that I don't have a picture of this, but Pam Gray is quite the Wii bowler. Maybe I'll be able to snap one next time...after an entire weekend, she managed to stay out of every picture. Amazing.
7. Kirby loves her some Texas Monthly.
4 comments:
What a fun weekend for you Miss Kirbs - playing with Hadley and Nana - swimming, strolling, and the park. I bet you are a tired frog!
That diaper picture is HILARIOUS!!!! Those suckers and soak up a pool! haha.
I would LOVE to see Pam Gray on the Wii.
We too have learned that swim diapers change everything! :) Love you sweet Kirbs...and tell your Mommy our blog has been updated too! Sorry for the delay! :)
bottom pic, love to see her sitting legs spread like that but naked....full view of the lovely bald pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment