Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rodeo!!

Julie, Hadley, Kirby and I headed to the Rodeo on Friday to meet all of the animals. We saw goats and zebras and cows and chicks and bunnies and pigs and ponies! Kirby LOVED them and tried to grab their fur and poke their eyes. I think she would have let them eat out of her hands if she hadn't wanted to eat the feed herself!!

Hadley wasn't quite as sure about the animals, but of course she did have to worry about what "The Baby" was doing, so she didn't have time for much else!

There was a little barnyard concert that mesmerized the girls. Hadley danced for us and showed off her new snapping ability - she holds her fingers together and moves her arm up and down...it's precious!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Look at my 4 cowgirls at the Rodeo!! Looks like fun. Hadley will come around with her love of animals. We will teach her, Kirby.

Tootle Family said...

That looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Do I see pets in the future for the cousins??

The Garrison's said...

Oh Kirbs...of course you love animals...like your Mommy! Maybe you will like ones that weigh over 4 pounds though!?!? We will see! Great shots of the girls!

The Tahaney Family said...

Hey Kirby! Thanks for having me over today! I had fun seeing you. We definately have to get pics together next time!
Jake Tahaney