Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

Kirby's first Easter was a great one filled with family, friends...and of course food!

On Saturday, Daddy (DonDon) and Gordon (Py) boiled crawfish, and they were SO good! We had a blast hanging out with our very favorite people.

Here they are hard at work...with the crawfish boil staple - Lonestar!

Of course my little animal lover was so excited about the live crawfish. Again, this is a little scary for me!!


Jim and I were very excited about the dead ones!

Hadley and Kirby played and swang (is that a word?) I know I've said this a million times before, but Hadley just adores Kirby - so sweet!!! She was in heaven just sitting next to her on the swing.

Sara, Diane & sweet baby Jake had fun on the swing, too!

We were so glad the Hills and the Grays joined us!



More Easter fun...and food...on Sunday!

we attempted to make brownies in these precious little flower cake molds...it didn't quite work out, but we sure did eat them anyway!!

I love my Mom!!

Kirby just adores her Uncle Mikey!!

What a precious little bunny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie and Don Don thought this was the most fun Easter ever - We LOVED having everyone share it with us. Of course Kirby - you were the best bunny of all!
Love Annie

Tootle Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I could boil crawfish. They're my favorite! Happy Easter!

I too would be scared with a crawfish coming after my kiddo.

Pamela said...

It was a fun Easter Saturday! I'm glad I got to spend it with all of my favorite Easter bunnies. The pictures are adorable! The crawfish was soooo good. Thanks for including us.