Monday, March 10, 2008

"Here Comes Kirby Cotton-tail..."





Disclaimer: I fully realize that by posting the pictures above that I am starting a war with my husband. I know that he will get me back when I least expect it. However, everytime he makes a complete fool of himself to make Kirby smile (which happens all the time), my heart just melts. Jim adores Kirby, and seeing him with her makes me fall in love with him all over again, so I had to share them with you!

6 comments:

Jim Gray said...

Not cool, Megan. Not cool at all. Jim

Tootle Family said...

Oh, Megan. Watch out.

I like how you tried to redeem yourself at the end. No, I understand that feeling. it's so sweet to see a man be that way to a child.

Pamela said...

I love that big ole' bunny!

Martha said...

Isn't it amazing what a baby girl will make a grown man do? I love it!! Kirby's a lucky little girl!

Pam said...

The important thing is Kirby will see these pictures when she grows up and see just how much she is loved by her daddy. Nothing like it. Your a good man dad.

Chris Lowrance said...

Cute Jim...don't blame me if this picture gets sent to the dudes.