This was a rough week for the Grays! Jim was working in Detroit all week, and I went back to work on Wednesday - no fun!! We are so grateful that Annie came to the rescue! She came to Houston to keep Kirby during the day and keep me company at night - I don't know what we'd do without her. Kirby loved hanging out with her Annie all day and is looking forward to her Nana's visit next week. Knowing that grandmothers will be loving on Kirbs these first couple of weeks back at work really makes the transition easier!
Kirby was 2 months old on Wednesday, and we celebrated by putting her big girl bathing suit on and taking a swim in the tub! She loved kicking in the water - I think we'll try a real swimming pool this weekend!



Molly is such a good big sister...

4 comments:
Three cute girls! Looking forward to my visit in H-town!
Okay, Megan, she is beautiful! I LOVE the swimsuit! And the one of her crying...oh my - so cute! She looks like a little froggie with all limbs going! I know work is a hard transition...hang in there. You are a great Mom!
Court
I'm so glad that you are keeping Kirby's website updated. It's such fun to see her change. She is just beautiful! I know that Annie and Don-Don could just "eat her up"!!!!..... Jan
Megan what a darling baby Kirby is. So fun that you have a blog. I love looking at all you kids growing up along with your kids. Beautiful family.
Pam May
Post a Comment