Thursday, August 30, 2007

My first baseball game

I went to my first baseball game last night! I felt like such a big girl! My cousin Georgia's daddy pitched last night against the Astros, so we went to cheer him on. I had a blast! DonDon and Uncle Michael kept an eye out for foul balls since we were sitting on the 1st base line, and I looked around at all of the lights and people everywhere. I can't wait to go back!!! Here are some pictures of my big night...

--Kirby



Here I am with Mommy, Emily, & Georgia


Georgia's Jannie is DonDon's sister


3 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all! I looked for ya'll on TV, thought Kirby would have a television debut.

Tootle Family said...

Good pics!!! What fun. I bet she LOVED all that she had to look at there. Jessica

court garrison said...

Oh, love the pics Meg! What a fun night! Love the pic of you and Emily and Georgia and Kirbs! I know I say this all the time...but that girl of yours is just unusually pretty for such a tiny baby! Oh, just love her for me! And Matty :)