Sunday, August 19, 2007

Busy Baby Girl

Now that Kirby is almost 12 weeks old, she's developed quite a jetsetting lifestyle. True, Beaumont and Crystal Beach are no LA or Miami, but you gotta start somewhere, right? She started the week in Beaumont, and thank goodness she did, because I'm not sure DonDon could have gotten his work done without her.



Once back from Beaumont, Kirby spent some time with Daddy...he missed her so much while she was gone (Mommy did, too!)



Kirby gave Mommy and Daddy a fashion show...She'll be able to wear this hat for a LONG time :)



She squeezed in some Bumbo time...



The highlight of Baby Girl's busy week was her first trip to the beach to visit Granddaddy. (we saving the "sand and surf beach" for next summer!)




3 comments:

Pamela said...

I love the picture in her bumbo, look at her sweet little hands! and the one with the great big smile. Such a doll.

Pam said...

O she has gotten so big. They change so fast. Kirby is getting like a baby now and not an infant anymore. What fun, bumbo's are great.
Pam

court garrison said...

Oh, the sweetest little smile ever! Love the one of your Dad and her at the computer...love the hat pic - so cute, and love the one of she and Jim! Oh, I just love them all! Cannot wait to see her. We got your invite today for her baptism...I hope we can make it. Invite was beautiful.

Love you all! Court