Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st Day of School!

All 3 kiddos started school this week!  I can't get over the fact that M&W are old enough for school and that Kirby is in Pre-K.  Blows. My. Mind.

Kirby started on Tuesday and seems to love it so far!  She has the same teacher she had when she was 2 who is super sweet, so I think that's made the transition back into school a bit easier for her.  She also has a room full of all new friends!

I can't believe how much she's changed since she started at St. Luke's 2 years ago!!

2009

2010

2011

 I love my babies - even if they're not really babies anymore!

Maggie and William started today with the teacher Kirby had when she was 3.  The had a great day - they weren't overly sad when we left them this morning and were super happy when I picked them up this afternoon!  YAY!

Maggers was super excited about "cool" this morning!!
 

William grabbed his bag and walked right down the hall!
 I'm so glad things went well today because our "meet the teachers" last Friday didn't start off so smoothly!  I'm sure all the parents in the room were beyond shocked when I barged in literally dragging M&W kicking and screaming.  William broke away and bolted down the hall and once I got him back in the room I realized he needed a diaper change...and diapers and wipes were in the car.  All of this was going on and the parents with their one little kid quietly playing with the toys just stared at me with eyes as big as saucers and jaws dropped to the floor.  If it weren't for my screaming kids, I'm sure you could have heard crickets chirping.  As you can see, things did calm down :)

Happy Labor Day weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo grown up! Michael said please tell him that is a man bag William has and not a purse!! They are beautiful children - we are so blessed -