William/Willum Tell/Tails/Buddy/Scooter Bill/Pooter/Booger Bear/Handsomest (amazing that the nickname "Will" hasn't even begun to creep into the mix!!), it's your turn! I have been blessed with some super sweet kiddos, but there is something about you, sweet boy, that grabs my heart. I guess it's true what they say about boys and their mommas!
You are always SO excited to see everyone and greet us with an enthusiastic, "HI, Mommy!" (or fill in the blank with your name) whenever we enter a room. You love to hug and kiss and pat and rub, and when we love on you, you say, "Thank you, Mommy. Thank you." (or fill in the blank with your name) like we're doing you a favor.
You love our attention but are quite content to play by yourself. Your absolute favorite things right now are cars (Daddy is thrilled that cars have replaced your shoe affinity!!)...Mater, Lightning McQueen, and Finn McMissile top the list. You eat with them, you sleep with them, and if we'd let you, you'd bathe with them! You love to line them up and push them back and forth. You do not, however, love to share them. The other day Kirby had one of your cars and you threw a huge fit until she returned it. You immediately stopped crying once she gave it back, grinned and said, "Look! I got it!" I think you know how to work us all!
You are our super sensitive kiddo, and you get your feelings hurt very easily. Your eyes fill up with the fattest tears, and you cover them with the palms of your hands and just boohoo when you don't get your way. You also like to vent your frustration by hitting and pushing. Unfortunately, Mags bares the brunt of this. We're working on using gentle hands, but you spend some time several times each day sitting by yourself.
You are beginning to talk more and more, and I love hearing the new things you say. The other day as I was rolling up with water hose, you came over, put your hands on your knees, cocked your head and said, "Can I try it?" You emphasize the second syllable of lots of words - like biCYCles and blueBERries and oPANES (airplanes) and hellCOPters. I hope you say them that way forever!
You can be such a silly boy, but you are very serious most of the time. You study everything very carefully - I can tell you're thinking about some very important things - I can't wait for you to be able to tell me all about them!
I love you and your sisters so much, Tails, and I am so grateful that you are all MINE!!
3 comments:
Sweet sweet William! Another heart melter! I love him and his little voice! Precious babies!
He is the handsomest sweetest tails!! What blessed children to be in the Gray family
Love that baby boy! The pictures just make me want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment