They say a picture is worth a 1000 words...I sure hope not. I promise, we really did have a great time this Halloween - not that you can tell from these pictures!! It really was so fun to trick or treat with Nana in San Antonio!
Here are some more pics to prove that I'm not lying!
Halloween Partying...
Playing outside in the amazing weather...
Pumpkin Patching...(never wait until the day before Halloween to go to the pumpkin patch - there were only 15 pumkins left!) Mags found a great one despite the limited selection. William, of course, was only interested in the wheels on the wagon!
Trick or Treating...Jessie was literally giddy running from house to house yelling YEE HAW! It was precious! She turned around after getting candy at each house and said Happy Halloween, and at lots of houses struck up conversations with the people. Maybe next year she can go as Chatty Kathy!














2 comments:
Megan, these are hilarious and precious all at the same time! Your 3 are absolutely adorable :)
all the costumes are precious and it looks like Kirby was SO into it! How fun!
Post a Comment