When did Kirby get so grown up?
We loved being in Houston and being able to attend our church for Easter. Easter is one of my favorite services ever, and it was awesome at St. Martin's this year. We attempted "Big Church" instead of the Family Table Service - we made it through the service, but we definitely belong in kids' church!!
Maggie started fussing at the beginning of the service, so I hopped up and literally ran into the Narthex and almost into Pres. Bush. I'm sure Secret Service would have kept that from actually happening :) While I was calming Maggie down, someone tapped Jim on the shoulder. Thinking that it was an usher was going to ask him if the 2 seats next to him were open, he was ready to say, "I just need one of these spots for my wife." It was, however, Barbara, so he gave my seat away!!! They started to sit down and then realized they would be right next to a litter of kiddos and kept on moving! Oh well, good to see them anyway.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures - sounds like a wonderful weekend! Barbara's grandbabies must not have been as sweet as ours -
Post a Comment