These sweet babies have been with us for 5 months! We are loving getting to know Maggie and William's precious personalities, and we are blessed beyond words to have such healthy, happy, beautiful, sweet kiddos!! Here's what they've been up to this month:
We switched to an AR formula, and they're not spitting up nearly as much!
They were waking up no less than 10 times...each...every night. One of us would have to get up to give them a pacifier. As you can imagine, this got super old super quick. Last week, we decided to shut the nursery room door and turn off the monitor. I am happy to report that Jim and I have slept through the night the last 5 nights...we are assuming Maggie and William have done the same!
They have no interest in rice cereal, and we have had no time to encourage it, so we just haven't given it to them. We are going to work on that this month!
William...
...you LOVE LOVE LOVE your exersaucer! You can push the buttons and grab onto the toys. You stare and stare at the picture of the dog - I think it reminds you of Jack and Katy!
...you are teething and suck on our thumb all the time. You can't decide whether you want it or your pacifier, though.
...whenever you and Maggie are next to each other, you grab her hand and hold on to it, and your face lights up when you see her. What a sweet big brother, you are!!
...you love to stand in our laps - you're such a strong boy! That said, your chubby cheeks are still making it so hard for you to keep your head up during tummy time!
...you love holding on to blankets and little stuffed animals. You have a couple of little "lovies" that we've been trying out. I can't wait to see which one you decide to like the best!!
Maggie...
...your still smile with your whole face, and we only have to look at you to get you smile. We love your twinkling eyes!!!
...you are the most petite little thing I have ever seen - I don't know where those 7 oz. bottles go!
...miraculously, you manage to get out of the Miracle Blanket every night (despite the fact that we swaddle you so tightly that your blanket is coming apart at the seems). You can't go to sleep unswaddled quite yet, though.
...you can roll from your tummy to your back and can almost get from your back to your tummy.
...you are a total jabber jaws - I love our little conversations!
2 comments:
OH my gosh, this is the sweetest post! William's eyes are killers!
From a biased Annie - Maggie and William are the cutest, sweetest, happiest babies ever. They both get more precious every month and I didn't think that was possible.
Post a Comment