Maggie and William are both sleeping 4 hours stretches during the night and are consistently drinking 3-4 oz of milk. Piggy gooses, right? I, unfortunately, cannot keep up with these hungry kiddos, so they are getting more formula than I would like at this point. The upside, though, is that they are growing like weeds, and we could be more thrilled that they are so healthy. We are blessed beyond words!!
Jim and I have always joked about Kirby not really being Jim's child since we had to do IVF. Of course, we're TOTALLY kidding!! Well, I think we can put any question about that to rest. Any doubt in your mind that Maggie belongs to Jim?
Jim - 3 days old

Maggie's 1st bath - 6 days old
And, any doubt that Kirby and William are related??
Kirby - 11 days old
William - 12 days old
6 comments:
OH wow!!!! So neat to see! Congrats on three weeks!!! Love how they sleep in the same crib/cradle.
I think Kirby and William are the same baby!!! It is incredible how much they look alike. And Maggie... finally Gray genes coming through. Won't she be beautiful???
Love the two babies in the same crib. they are darling and yes Maggie looks just like Jim. and William looks just like Kirby who looks just like Megan but then some pictures I think she looks like Jim.
So glad you are posting the pictures I'm loving seeing them grow.
they are so so cute! i can't wait to meet them!
no way! those pictures are awesome! Sweet babies!!
going to be a big sis soon honey, too big for a binky you need a cock to suck and mine is nice and hard ready for you, the first of 3 holes I want to cum in before you are 13
Post a Comment