Kirby's new favorite reading spot is on her rocking chair with Pig and Baa. Her head always rests on Pig and feet always on Baa. We rock before bed each night the same way - the only difference is that Jim or I sit in the middle of the farm animals! I'll keep trying to get a video of her helping us "read" the books she's memorized...it's just a little difficult to do because Kirby thinks it's much more fun to watch the videoing than to be videoed!

4 comments:
Precious AND smart!!
This is so sweet!
That may just be about the cutest I have ever seen! A pig, a Baa, a book, a fabulous pink chair, and a paci - life just does not get much better than this! :-)
Oh I love these pictures. You've got to frame one and put it by her chair. Also, about that big, pink chair...I LOVE IT!!!! Such a girly chair.
Post a Comment