You are the best walker and talker I know. As a matter of fact, you're the best everything!!!!!
Congratulations Kirby!! How fun!!
Good job Kirby!!!!
Way to go big girl. I love the delight in your voice Megan...sort of makes me tear up. Can you believe that we have babies that are big enough to walk and talk!?! Amazing sweet hearts...
Way to go Kirby. Walking and talking. A whole new world is about to emerge. Good job.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are the best walker and talker I know. As a matter of fact, you're the best everything!!!!!
Congratulations Kirby!! How fun!!
Good job Kirby!!!!
Way to go big girl. I love the delight in your voice Megan...sort of makes me tear up. Can you believe that we have babies that are big enough to walk and talk!?! Amazing sweet hearts...
Way to go Kirby. Walking and talking. A whole new world is about to emerge. Good job.
Post a Comment