Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Wow. What a weekend!

We finally finished painting the dresser. I still have some touching up to do, but I couldn't wait to get it out of the garage!!

We moved the pictures around...After over 4 years, our room actually looks somewhat complete. YAY!

Gordon and Denise gave me azaleas for my birthday, and on Saturday afternoon, they came with my parents and helped re-landscape our front flower bed. You don't get the full effect without before pictures, but it looks SOOOOOOO much better. Again, I'm not sure why we waited years to do it! Thank y'all SO much for the plants and all the hard work!!!!

Annie stayed in Houston, and we met Julie and Hadley at the Aquarium Monday morning. Kirby had a ball - she was just mesmerized by all the fish - Lots of "Oooooohs" and "Oh Wows" going on! I love how excited she gets about the littlest things, and I pray that she always will!! Annie's Superkids facts were in full effect - Here, Kirby was very interested to know all about sharks' gills.

Sweet Annie army crawled under the stingray exhibit to show the girls the view from below.

Cute cousins :)

Grrrrrr...Kirby was trying to figure out how to make a claw with her had - she
didn't want to be left out!!

A little boy had just told Kirby, "That's not a kitty, kitty...it's a TIGER"

Kirby would NOT let go of the snack trap to hold on to the Merry-Go-Round

Kirby tries so hard to carry all three of her baby dolls around the house. One poor baby just got left in the hallway with major head trauma. She just can't quite figure out how to get them all in her hands.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved spending the weekend with you Miss Kirby and what a treat to visit the aquarium with your sweet cousin Hadley. You girls are so blessed to live close enough to see each other often for fun outings!! Thanks for sharing with your Annie.

Tootle Family said...

I LOVE this post. The commentary to each picture is so funny. looks like a fun day at the aquarium.

Ryan LOVES the aquarium too. He just laughs and laughs at the fish. (or, something in there)

Pamela said...

Your dresser looks great as does the front flower bed!! Looks like fun at the aquarium.I'm so glad ya'll can spend time together.

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Your room looks awesome!! Will you email me some of the aquarium pics? I want to put some pictures of Kirby in Hadley's room...

We had lots of fun!