Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kirby's a fan

Kirby had a big week and weekend - a trip to the zoo with Maria and a trip to Beaumont to visit Annie and Don Don. They were so sweet to take a snotty baby who can't breathe and therefore can't sleep!! Meanwhile, Jim and I bleached all the grout and cleaned the carpets in our house - crazy fun, I know.

Of course Kirby's favorite animal at the zoo was the monkey...


Does she look smart or what?

I think it's safe to say the Dairy Queen Baby Cone was a hit!

The carpet fan was an even bigger hit, though!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

I love that laugh!!! Looks like she was trying to get up and run away.

Pamela said...

Well, now that I looked back, it's more like a squeel. I love that too. Fans are fun. Sweet Maria for taking her to the zoo.

The Grays said...

it was like it was almost too much for her - she would crawl away and then come back for more, all the while squealing and clapping her hands :)

Tootle Family said...

Oh my goodness!! What a sweetheart. And, love the air blowing in her hair. so funny.

Unknown said...

There is no one more precious. The fan captures Kirbs at her best - so fun. I wish we had a video of her distress when her baby cone was gone and her delight at the zoo with Maria. I could watch her all day!!!

court garrison said...

Oh cutie bug! Matty and I just looked at that together and he pointed to it and giggled and laughed. He loves her!!!!! And we love her!!!