Monday, June 16, 2008

Go Go GO!!

Kirby has decided that she loves her push toy and runs all around the house with it yelling, "Go - Go - Go!!" She's not quite ready to let go yet, but I don't think it will be long! When she's not pushing the toy, she will grab your pointer fingers and slide out of your lap so she can lead you all over the house. Don't you love the strategically placed green ball??

Despite the yucky reaction Kirby had to the MMR shot she got a couple of weeks ago, we had a great time in SA visiting PaPa for Father's Day. Fever, body rashes and new surroundings are never a good combo! Kirby went swimming with Daddy and had lots of fun playing with all of her cousins.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Go - Kirby - Go! I think that would be a best selling book. Kirbs could even be on the cover with her green ball cover. She is "SO BIG".

Tootle Family said...

I just love her cheeks!

way to go Kirby!!!!

Pamela said...

I love those two in the pool.

babyp-ssyluver said...

shoot!! almost a lovely shot of her bald little p-ssy